Our Firm Takes on Challenging Cases in the Areas of Real Estate, Landlord-Tenant Law & Auto Accidents
We fight hard to prevail in your legal matter
Duffy & Staab, LLC is a tenacious law firm committed to client success in Real Estate, Landlord-Tenant Law and Auto Accidents cases. Based in White Plains, we are known as fierce litigators in the courts throughout all of New York. Our attorneys have the necessary persistence to help you prevail in your legal conflict. We are experienced and determined to win. Read our profiles to learn more about our qualifications.
Our attorneys take an aggressive approach in multiple areas of the law
Duffy & Staab, LLC knows how to interpret New York law to your best advantage. Our lawyers are passionate about their work and fearlessly strive for the results you require in a variety of practice areas:
- Real Estate: Our attorneys assertively handle cases involving negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. We also handle business real estate transactions and represent clients before planning and zoning boards. Let us use our knowledge and skills to help you.
- Landlord-Tenant Law: Our attorneys are dedicated to helping landlords and their tenants resolve their conflicts. Our goal is to ensure that the tenants feel safe and comfortable in their homes, while the landlords can continue to run a successful business. Contact us today to speak to an experienced landlord-tenant law attorney.
- Auto Accidents: Every day, individuals suffer serious personal injuries in an auto accident caused by a careless or reckless driver. If you have been involved in an accident caused by another driver’s negligence, our attorneys aggressively fight on your behalf. We make sure you get the compensation you deserve.
- Premises Liability: Owners and managers of commercial and residential properties have a responsibility to ensure that their buildings and grounds are safe for residents and visitors. If you have been injured on someone else’s property, do not hesitate. Contact our assertive premises liability attorneys to file a lawsuit against the negligent parties.
- Personal Injury: Personal injury is a serious matter that can drastically affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else’s negligence, you have the right to pursue just compensation. Our assertive personal injury attorneys are dedicated to fighting for you.
- Wrongful Death: Nothing is more devastating than a loved one dying due to another’s reckless behavior. We believe that the negligent parties need to be held responsible for their careless actions. Our wrongful deathattorneys are fiercely dedicated to ensuring that you receive the maximum compensation for your loss.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. During your divorce, you need an assertive attorney to fight for your best interests and to look out for the well-being of your family. Our attorneys tenaciously advocate on your behalf.
- Family Law: Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict or facing another family law issue, you need an assertive and dedicated attorney who can help you find solutions to your legal problems. Our attorneys have the experience and knowledge necessary to fight for your rights as we guide you through your family law matter.
- Labor & Employment Law for Employees: If you are the victim of workplace harassment, you need to stand up for your rights. Our experienced attorneys understand the stress of an uncomfortable work environment. We can assist you in labor and employment law cases involving defamation, unpaid overtime, unpaid wages, whistleblower retaliation, discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment and more.
When you retain the services of Duffy & Staab, LLC, you can be assured that your attorney will pursue your case with zeal.
Contact our diligent White Plains law firm today
Duffy & Staab, LLC believes that you are entitled to strong representation. Let our lawyers take command of your legal situation. Our offices are conveniently located in White Plains. Call the firm at 914-821-5723 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.